NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
UHAMKA accepts new prospective students through :
Registration place is at each UHAMKA campus or through Online by clicking the following link.
- Graduated Senior/Vocational High School students (SMA, SMK, Madrasah Aliyah, SMF, SPK, or SLTA)
- Registration fee IDR 350.000
Payment method :
- Virtual Account Muamalat Indonesia Bank after you register by online/offline
Filling out the form by submitting :
- Copy of High School Certificate(1 sheet)
- Copy of twelve grade rapport (1 sheet)
- Photo size 3 x 4 (4 sheets)
- Copy of Birth Certificate / Family Card (1 sheet)
- Non-color blind certificate from doctor especially for Pharmacy, Health Analysis, and Cardiovascular Study Program
ADMISSION SCHEDULE THROUGH TEST & NON-TEST
|I||2 January – 26 May 2018|
|II||28 May – 14 July 2018|
|III||16 July – 18 August 2018|
|IV||20 August – 15 September 2018|
* For Admission information can contact UHAMKA campus by phone +62(021) 7394451 or WhatsApp 0877-87620908
Prospective New Students :
- can continue their study in any department/study program according to their interest, talents, and abilities.
- can choose two choice of department/study program
- can determine one choice of department/study program accordance with the result of entrance test.
Test for entrance :
- Academic Potential Test
- English Test
2. NON TEST
Fulfilling one of following requirements :
- Fulfilling general requirement
- Minimum average rapport score from fifth or sixth semester 8,0.
3. OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT (PMDK)
- Filling out registration form by submitting :
- Recommendation Letter from principal
- Good Behavior Letter from principal
- Copy of rapport from first to fifth semester
- Top ten rank students in their class
- The minimum score of Islamic Religion, Bahasa Indonesia, English, and Mathematics 7,5 in each semester and for those who choose English Education, Primary School Teacher Education, Math Education, Pharmacy Study Program the minimum score for each those course is 8,0
- Maximal age of 20 years old from High School graduation
- Registered as Senior/Vocational High School students (SMA, MA, SMK,or SLTA) proven by copy of students identity
- Submitting request letter to UHAMKA Rector
Students conditions who are accepted through PMDK UHAMKA :
- Free of charge for new student registration forms.
- Not taking the entrance test for prospective new students.
- Receiving a scholarship of IDR 1,000,000 Education Operational Costs (BOP) first Semester. If a GPA ≥ 3.5, will receive a scholarship of IDR 1,000,000 in each semester until semester 8.
- Not applicable for the choice of Pharmacy and Cardiovascular Study Program