Faculty of Psychology
Dean : Dr. Yulmaida Amir, MA.
Vice Dean : Anisia Kumala Masyhadi, Lc., M.Psi.
Faculty of Psychology University of Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. HAMKA (UHAMKA) was established on July 9, 2003 based on the decision of the Psychology Study Program from the Directorate of Higher Education (DIRJEN DIKTI) of the Ministry of National Education No. 1420 / D / T / 2003. However, as a faculty, Faculty of Psychology UHAMKA was established on March 23, 2007 based on UHAMKA Rector’s Decree No. 096 / A.37.05 / 2007. Faculty of Psychology UHAMKA as part of Muhammadiyah Higher Education (PTM) hence Faculty of Psychology aims to put forward Islamic values which become excellent value both in organizing education, research, devotion and management of Faculty.
Themajor Faculty of Psychology that integrates psychology with Islamic values and producing graduates who excel spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Building an academic atmosphere that encourages the creation of excellent graduates.
- Facilitating the development of psychology that is integrated with Islamic values through research.
- Applying psychology that integrates with the value of Islam in the devotion to society.
- Building good management of Faculty (good governance) in order to improve the quality of human resources managers.
- Building cooperation with various parties that can support the learning process.
- Organizing integrated psychology education with Islamic values to produce graduates who excel spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially.
- Conducting research to develop psychology that is integrated with Islamic values.
- Implementing social activities in the framework of community service dedication.
- Increasing the capacity and quality of human resources managers. Implementing cooperation to support the creation of a conducive academic atmosphere.
Jl. Limau II, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.
Website : www.psikologi.uhamka.ac.id
Phone/Fax. (021) 7256157