Health Sciences Faculty
Dean: Ony Linda, M.Kes
Vice Dean I: Sarah Handayani, M.Kes
Vice Dean II: Dra. Afni Rasyid, M.H.
Vice Dean III: Mouhamad Bigwanto, S.KM., MPHM.
Faculty of Health Sciences (FIKES) University of Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. HAMKA (UHAMKA) is a part of Amal Usaha (Special Task Foce) of Muhammadiyah in the field of higher education of health sciences, which continuously strives to improve the quality of its education management, so as to produce excellent and competitive healthcare graduates who have standards competence in accordance with national and international qualification standards, and having spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social intelligence, in accordance with the Vision and Mission of the University and the Faculty. Thus, expected FIKES UHAMKA will be able to play a role in improving public health status as part of da’wah amar ma’ruf nahi munkar.
Currently, FIKES UHAMKA has three study programs, namely Public Health Study Program (S1), Nutrition Study Program (S1), and Cardiovascular Engineering Program (D3). In its journey from year to year, each study program has a better development in terms of organizing teaching and learning activities, research development and community service, student affairs and activities of Al-Islam Kemuhammadiyahan. Particularly, better directional development is demonstrated by the Faculty in collaboration with the University in its pursuit of ISO 9001-2008 certification and in creating an IT-based academic environment; the active role of each existing study program with the ministerial stakeholder and related professional organizations regarding the formulation of service standards, competencies and curricula that meet national and international qualification standards; as well as better coordination in internalizing the values of Al Islam Kemuhammadiyahan (AIK) together with the Rectorate of AIK.
Referring to the University’s Vision, FIKES UHAMKA has the following vision :
- Higher Educational Health Institutions which is excellent in spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social intelligence.
To achieve the vision, FIKES UHAMKA has the following mission :
- Making the values of Islam, Muhammadiyah, and Indonesian as the basis of thinking and acting in formulating educational activities, research and community service in the field of health for the welfare of the society.
- Educating Health Personnel who meet national and international qualifications.
- Building and developing faculty as a competitive, innovative and local-based learner organization.
- Developing and strengthening the management of independent faculty and having good governance.
- Being a partner for the relevant agencies and partners for the society in helping by providing solutions to the problems faced, especially in the field of health.
The objectives of FIKES UHAMKA are :
- Achieving the Internalization of Islamic values, Kemuhammadiyahan and Indonesian in the formulation and activities of Caturdharma high health education.
- Producing Healthcare Graduates who have national and international qualifications.
- Creating learner culture in all academic community.
- Achieving management higher education that fulfills ISO 9000: 2008 standard.
- Producing a trusted partner for health and non-health institutions and the wider community.
Jl. Limau II Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
Website : www.fikes.uhamka.ac.id
Phone and Fax. (021) 7256157